Dentures Near You
Types of Dentures
The two most commonly used types of dentures are full and partial dentures. If you are missing the majority of your teeth, you might decide to remove your remaining teeth so that you are eligible for a set of full dentures. These can either be inserted directly after your teeth have been extracted or placed within a few weeks, depending on the nature of your condition.
If you are missing more than one tooth but still have several healthy, strong, natural teeth, you might opt for partial dentures. Partial dentures are created to fit with your natural teeth and will match their color and texture so that no one will notice you have false teeth.
What Are the Advantages of Dentures?
Besides providing patients with a brand-new, confidence-boosting smile, dentures provide benefits such as:
- Improving your speech
- Restoring your chewing functionality
- Supporting your facial structure
- Enhancing your appearance
Caring for Your Dentures
- Remove your dentures when you sleep
- Store your dentures in a dry, clean case when not in use
- Rinse your dentures after each meal
- Clean your dentures daily